25 January 2010

Getting Organised!!!

Starting this week I will get mor organised. I promise.

Firstly -Scrapbooking.
*I will do one hybrid and five digital LO's every week.
*I will load all photographs into Picasa before scrapping them.
*I will load all kits into Picasa before using them.
*I WILL SORT OUT THAT BASKET OF PHOTOS before Jan 31.
*I will get rid of all my paper stash I am not using (taking suggestions here)

Writing/Blogging
*I will write some Citizen Journalism for MDL at least once a week.
*I will do my journaling as it strikes me not when I do the LO and the moment is lost.
*I will write that first chapter that has been rattling in my head for over a month.
*I will blog regularly, esp Top 10 Tuesday; Wishlist Wednesday and Scrapbook Saturday.

Home
*I will take Simple. Organised. Life.'s "get rid of 10 things" challenge.
*I will do the housework early morning... not when FB is slow (LOL, right)
*I will do some of those hybrid projects I've been meaning to get to.

This is completely doable... it really is. Except on a Monday morning in home where the family decides mom doesn't touch the kitchen for the weekend... They cooked but no one cleaned

1 comment:

  1. What a great list of priorities. Good luck, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete