01 February 2010

I have a new baby.

Ok, so I didn't blog for the rest of last week. I have a good reason. My new baby!!! An HP Pavilion dv6.

This baby comes with lots of abbreviations and numbers and, granted, some pretty useless features. I mean really, what exactly am I supposed to with the remote control. However, it has everything I speced and at a reasonable price: 3 gigs of RAM; 320 gigs HDD, Windows 7, and a 15.6" LED wide screen. My old screen was larger but it was old. I don't have Office on here but I am not to troubled. It came with MS Works with has a pretty decent word processor. At least for me, all I do is write my blogs and some other stuff. Windows Live Mail works fine for me and I would rather wait for Office2010 than buy 2007 now. Thanks so much to my delightful husband for the belated Christmas present!!! As well as making sure I was up and running so soon

Of course, Nikita is over the moon as well. Guess where the old one went... Straight into her bedroom. She can't stop looking at it and gushing. She has also managed to decorate the it wih all sorts of stickers.

In other news, I still haven't sorted out that basket of photo's. I know, I'm terrible. I did however manage to send two years worth of magazine off to the recycle bin with all the ideas I wanted to keep stuck nicely into a book. I managed to write a paragraph of my short story/novel or whatever. I am not sure how it will turnout. I haven't finished my peice for MDL yet but that will be uploaded tomorrow and I will probably have one about this baby next week. And I have a Dri-Buddy so the washing's getting dry.

All in all a very productive week and I am feeling really positive. I am not planning on getting to that basket of pics this week since its not going to get done anytime soon.

I will be posing a top 10 tomorrow though, so see you then.

Chantal

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new computer! yay, DH! and great idea on the random top 10's.

    ReplyDelete